Hello beautiful beings,
I am still on an intellectual and emotional buzz from last weekend. Having 19 attendees, two crew, and myself dive into a three-day journey into our personal desires and the practical tools to make them happen concerning power exchange, authority transfer relationships, dominance, submission, and so much more. Each Delving Into Power is unique because on the Friday night I sit down with everyone and go over their intentions, desires, and interests for discussion, and format the weekend as a balance between what was scheduled and what the realities are for the people in the room. This time we ended up having some really luscious conversations about de-colonizing power, soul-arousal, how-to on protocols compared to habits, and examining one-sided (or solitary) D/s that have me chewing on it all a week later – and likely some time to come.
At the intensive I got to make the formal announcement around my next intensive – Meredith Muse and I brining our Embodied~Erotic Intensive back! Last time we were sold out with a waiting list, and I’m excited to be offering this two-day exploration of sacred sensuality, sensory exploration, and sacred sexuality March 27th and 28th. Meredith is such a delight to collaborate with, and keep an eye out for the two of us will also be co-hosting a sacred dance party (the theme is primal!) on February 20th.
Thinking of double-headers, February is going to be holding a two-fer concerning how to teach! This coming Wednesday I’ll be hosting an open space where we can “Kvetch about Teaching Online,” followed by my February 15th class on “Finding Your Unique Voice as a Sexuality Educator.” If you have been thinking about becoming a teacher, or are looking to find unique was to explore the wide array of approaches to communicating your passions to an audience, ticket sales just opened up at Wicked Grounds.
For folks who are looking to pick up some of my material this week beyond classes, I wanted to share some pieces I now have online! Last month I had the pleasure of appearing on two podcasts that you can listen to now, and a video from a panel I was on are now available on YouTube – check them out! Over on Patreon I also just shared one of my urban fantasy erotica stories too (yes you heard that right) 🙂
- The Embodiment Conference — Queerbodied Intimacy/Sexuality and Relating to Self and Others Panel
- What Women* Want Podcast — An Education and More with Lee Harrington
- Kinky Cocktails Podcast — Experiences of a Kinky Trans Man with Lee Harrington
This coming week, come join me at:
- Kvetching About Teaching Online
February 3rd, 2021 (1-330p Pacific, 3-430p Central, 4-30p Eastern)
Share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/245138690518921/
Share on Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/events/969458
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2439294154?pwd=ZGFhRWVaTjVhK1ZpZmthU0JrWmZFZz09
Meeting ID: 243 929 4154
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcvmiz5cpX
Do you have specific frustrations about teaching online? Having issues coming up with ideas on how teach a topic or run a specific exercise through these platforms? Looking for ideas on making online teaching *click* for you? This is your chance! Come be with other online educators (or people who want to be) as we communally vent, brainstorm, and help each other along the way.
Other attendees are welcome, but people who are currently teaching to an 18+ audience will be centered in this discussion.
A $1-25 donation is encouraged for the Weekly Wednesday series, but none is required to attend.
I also have other classes and events coming up in the next few weeks that you may be interested in, as well as there being a Weekly Wednesday series for February that will be listed on my page early next week:
- Lee Harrington Weekly Wednesdays – Online Worldwide (February 10, 2021): Hosting a discussion on “Friends who F*ck: Navigating Kink and Sex with Peer.”
- Wicked Grounds – Online Worldwide (February 15, 2021): Teaching “Finding Your Unique Voice as a Sexuality Educator.”
- Lee Harrington Weekly Wednesdays – Online Worldwide (February 17, 2021): Hosting a discussion on “Going Primal: Hunter, Hunted, Predator, Prey.”
- Lee Harrington Weekly Wednesdays – Online Worldwide (February 24, 2021): Hosting an open discussion for “Witchy Wednesday.”
- Wicked Grounds – Online Worldwide (February 27, 2021): Teaching “Beyond Pronouns: Tools for Allyship of Transgender and Gender Diverse Individuals.”
- Caroline Carrington Patreon – Online Worldwide (March 2, 2021): Teaching “Rope as Sacred Ritual” for the Patreon members of both Caroline and myself.
- Boundless Events – Online Worldwide (March 3, 2021): Teaching “Power Exchange, Energy Exchange: Conscious Inequality, Dominance, and Submission.”
- Embodied~Erotic Intensive – Online Worldwide (March 27-28, 2021): Co-facilitating a 2-day embodiment and sacred sensuality intensive with Meredith Muse.
- … and more being announced all the time!
To check out other classes and intensives, visit my Upcoming Appearances page to learn more. From there you can sign up for my free newsletter as well. To enjoy further free material from me, consider joining me over on Patreon 🙂
Much love to you all and see you soon!
Yours in Passion and Soul,