Hello beautiful beings,
I have been enjoying having music around me, and sound in general. Especially for those of us who are social beings, the sound of voices can have us feeling less alone, and perhaps less lonely. Rocking out to my “Sing Along & Dance” mix, swaying and spinning in low lights to “Psytrance Supernova,” and sinking into the power of Kendrick Lamar and Missy Elliot yet again have been so good.
Part of my love for audio around me has included podcasts. This week I had the honor to be on the Kinky Cocktails Podcast to talk about transgender awareness within the kink community, and next week my episode with What Women Want (and Other Wonderful Humans) will be out this week as well. I have been appearing on podcasts for the past 13 years, talking about everything from bondage to teaching theory, divination to sacred sexuality… and even clowns. Hell, I love podcasts so much that I even ran one for 7 years, and have over 100 episodes over here in the archives.
I love flowing conversations based on a specific topic. Set the starting place, let’s see where we go! It’s one of the reasons I have been enjoying the divination/pagan/ssychology/occult Beyond the Worlds Podcast with Amanda Yeats Garcia. It is such a great weave of deep dives into a topic, quality interviews, rich conversations, a great flow… loving it. What are some of your favorite podcasts right now and why do they appeal to you?
Unrelated to podcasts… I just put up the class request list for Weekly Wednesday topics for January and February over on Patreon so if you have wanted to hear me speak on something, or had questions about anything I speak or teach on, come on by! With weekly resources ranging from unpublished work to audio book files, videos to coloring book pages and more, it can be a lot of fun!
This week+, come join me at:
- Queer Embodiment: Getting Into Our Skin, Our Authenticity, and Being Present
December 2nd, 2020 (1-330p Pacific, 3-430p Central, 4-30p Eastern)
Share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/411671070016160
Share on Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/events/955696
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2439294154?pwd=ZGFhRWVaTjVhK1ZpZmthU0JrWmZFZz09
Meeting ID: 243 929 4154
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcvmiz5cpX
In a world where simply existing can be misunderstood, dangerous, politicized, or even deadly, it can be challenging for many LGBTQ+ individuals to live in an embodied manner. We are taught to put on masks, code shift, and be guarded, leaving many of us uncertain how to take those masks off, let our guard down, or speak (literally or figuratively) in our own ways. This in turn cuts us off from being present in our bodies, in our feelings, and in our very lives. However, people who have traveled gender, sexual practice, and orientation journeys beyond the mainstream carry unique tools for doing just that! Join us for a discussion of our challenges, our fears, and then turn with us to the tools, tips, and paths we can take to be more truly embodied on our way through life.
- Choosing and Connecting with Divination Decks
With Wicked Grounds
December 14th, 2020 (6-8p Pacific, 8-10p Central, 9-11p Eastern)
Purchase Tickets: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4829880
Share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/363070954765492
Share on Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/events/951544
We have entered into a renaissance in the world of divination decks. Whether home-made or high-production, classical or reinterpreted, tarot decks have found their heyday and, along with their siblings, oracle decks, have come to be lifted up as powerful tools for divination. With all of these choices, and the variety of classic decks already on the market, how do you choose which one is right for you? From symbolism and art style to card size and quality, choosing a deck is only part of the dance to having the deck work with you along your path. In this workshop we will explore part of this path together. I hope that attendees will leave with inspirations and specific techniques to try with their own first, current, potential, or future oracles and tarot decks. Bring a deck or two of your own to play along!
I also have other classes and events coming up in the next few weeks that you may be interested in:
- TES – Online Worldwide (December 15, 2020): Teaching “Conscious Inequality, Dominance, and Submission.”
- Lee Harrington Weekly Wednesdays – Online Worldwide (December 16, 2020): Hosting a discussion on “Rope Bondage in Magic, Sacredness, and Spirituality.”
- Nerd Somatics – Online Worldwide (December 17, 2020): Leading a discussion on “What Keeps Us in the Shadow: Addressing Harm, Abuse, and Bullying in Metamour Relationships” with Sam Savage. Discussion is being offered at 10a Pacific/1p Eastern and 6p Pacific/9p Eastern for people in different time zones.
- Wicked Grounds – Online Worldwide (December 19, 2020): Teaching “Sir! Yes Sir! Exploring Protocols in Power Dynamics.”
- Lee Harrington Weekly Wednesdays – Online Worldwide (December 23, 2020): Hosting “What’s Your Fetish? an Online Discussion.”
- Lee Harrington Weekly Wednesdays – Online Worldwide (December 31, 2020): Hosting a discussion “Exploring Teaching Skills: Peer Discussions, Demos, and Audience Responses.”
- Vision Lotus Conference – Online Worldwide (January 9, 2021): Teaching “Getting Spicy & Freaky: BDSM and Kink Basics” and “(Re)Thinking Gender: Identity, Play, and Trans Awareness.”
- Delving Into Power – Online Worldwide (January 22-24, 2021): Leading a three-day D/s, power exchange, and authority transfer weekend.
- … and more being announced all the time!
To check out other classes and intensives, visit my Upcoming Appearances page to learn more. From there you can sign up for my free newsletter as well. To enjoy further free material from me, consider joining me over on Patreon 🙂
Much love to you all and see you soon!
Yours in Passion and Soul,