Hello beautiful beings!
It has been an exciting time period here for me in Alaska, and traveling as well! In February I had the pleasure of teaching some great classes at Winter Wickedness in Columbus, Ohio, as well as seeing some great friends there like Mistress Simone, who is always a breath of fresh air. She and I caused trouble on evening dressing up in corsets and high heels, which I talked in a blog entry over here. My class on Genderqueer Bondage was an absolute hoot, and the Objectification for Animists class was invigorating me, with deep thoughts and shared truth from the room that still has me thinking.
Last month my partner, Butterfly, and I also had the pleasure of attending RopeCraft in Austin, TX. I don’t often get a chance to just attend an event, and I was so glad I got to be there for this inaugural conference. Graydancer and Grand Master David put together an amazing experience. My favorite class from the weekend was by Sterling that talked about Kun Bang, which is Chinese Rope Bondage. A lot of people focus on Kinbaku and Shibari right now (Japanese Rope Bondage), and so to see another style and approach was worth the price of admission… of course along with getting quality play time.
It’s also been my pleasure to have some great interviews on my podcast, though folks who are regulars will have noticed a gap between shows. This was because I (and my wonderful editing and art team) were hard at work on my upcoming book “Traversing Gender: Understanding Transgender Realities,” and he 2nd edition of “Sacred Kink: The Eightfold Paths of BDM and Beyond.” The first is due out in June, but Sacred Kink is due out in May! I’m so excited, as it is more than a re-print. It has some revised thoughts, is more readable for a broader audience, and I’m really proud of it.
Coming up later this month, I have some travels coming up to San Francisco and Portland, Oregon this month (see below), and my podcast has interviews set with Char Black from the men’s movement, Cleo Dubois of international femme dom and mystic sexuality fame, and Tillie, the amazing educator from British Columbia, known for blowing minds and making folks smile. In May I have a crazy tour set, taking me from the Poconos to Maryland (for a tattoo appointment with Capt. Gordon Staub) and Delaware before flying to Portland, Maine. Why is that so exciting? Because I’ve taught in 48 states… and Delaware and Maine are the last two! I hope folks can come out for the fun!
See you all soon!
Yours in Passion and Soul,
- SF Citadel – San Francisco, CA (March 21, 2016) 8-10pm: Teaching Beyond Bowed Heads: Rituals for Dominance and Submission
- Armory Studios – San Francisco, CA (March 22, 2016) 7-9pm: Teaching GenderQueer Bondage
- Kinkfest – Portland, OR (March 25-27, 2016): Teaching Our Intimate Selves, Power Exchange/Energy Exchange, GenderQueer Bondage and Dark Roleplaying, Sponsored by Portland Leather Alliance, in memory of Bruce at Kinky Medical.
- EPIC Lifestyle Conference – Poconos, PA (May 12-16, 2016): Teaching Open Hearts/Open Minds, Switching Strategies, Age Play, What’s Leather Got To Do With It?, and appearing on the “Building the Scene from the Ground Up” Panel.
- E-P-I-C Productions – Delaware (May 17, 2016): Meet ‘N’ Greet and teaching Beyond Bowed Heads: Rituals for Dominance and Submission
- My ESensuals – Portland, ME (May 18-19, 2016) Teaching Sacred Kink (Wed 7p) and 50 Shades of Rope (Thurs 7p)