Hello beautiful beings,
The past two Weekly Wednesdays have been absolutely delicious, and I’m feeling such gratitude for folks who showed up this week for the discussion on body modification for trans bodies. We had planned for an hour and a half, but about half of us went for another half an hour before I called it. This could honestly be a 4+ hour class/discussion.
I need to really consider for this Wednesday series how to narrow down my focus again, because January discussions both ran out of time! Because of this, I promised the folks who attended the teaching skills discussion that I would make the chapter from my unpublished teaching skills book available to them that addressed student types, including “challenging” students. Instead of getting their individual emails, I am including the link here for any of you who read the newsletter to download. Warning, it is big (29 pages), so buckle up. It also includes a link to the unpublished project.
Over on Patreon we are voting right now on February topics for the Wednesday series, so consider joining, as I also just posted the first half of the audio book Chapter 5 for Sacred Kink… not yet available anywhere else online! Every Tuesday I share free resources, lots for folks of all kinds of interests. In early March I will also be holding a class/discussion for patrons of both my and Caroline Carrington’s pages on Rope as Sacred Rituals – lots of new stuff all the time. And what’s with the image I am sharing here? It’s a shirt I am thinking about making available for fans, or patrons, uncertain (maybe in this font, maybe another)… but it’s a good reminder for me to see in the mirror either way.
This coming Wednesday there will not be a discussion, but Tuesday night I’ll be diving into Dark Roleplaying – check it out below. Why won’t we have a Weekly Wednesday? The Inauguration. I will be tuning in with my Leather family to watch the change of the guard, hopeful for evolution here in the United States. I know that this act will not overnight transform the hate, racism, toxicity, and division in this country, but it is a step. I try to hold onto hope.
This coming week, come join me at:
- Dark Roleplaying
With Wicked Grounds
January 19th, 2021 (2-4p Pacific, 4-6p Central, 5-7p Eastern)
Purchase Tickets: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/5014453
Share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/149219553409440/
Share on Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/events/961001
We have been playing pretend since we were young but the realm of kinky sexuality opens up all new directions roleplaying can take. Join us as we explore the shadowy realms of our fantasies and roles we can try on: abduction, abuse, torture, snuff, fantastical realms and anywhere else our twisted minds can dream up. We will discuss the joys of playing in our closet, why these dark desires turn us on, how to bring up these taboo interests with our partners, negotiating our desires, and troubleshooting the challenges these types of fantasies can elicit.
- There is NO Wednesday discussion on the 20th.
I also have other classes and events coming up in the next few weeks that you may be interested in:
- Delving Into Power – Online Worldwide (January 22-24, 2021): Leading a three-day D/s, power exchange, and authority transfer weekend. [Sold Out]
- Lee Harrington Weekly Wednesdays – Online Worldwide (January 27, 2021): Hosting a discussion on “The Kids We Never Got to Be: Queer and Trans Age Play.”
- Wicked Grounds – Online Worldwide (February 15, 2021): Teaching “Finding Your Unique Voice as a Sexuality Educator.”
- Wicked Grounds – Online Worldwide (February 27, 2021): Teaching “Beyond Pronouns: Tools for Allyship of Transgender and Gender Diverse Individuals.”
- Caroline Carrington Patreon – Online Worldwide (March 2, 2021): Teaching “Rope as Sacred Ritual” for the Patreon members of both Caroline and myself.
- Boundless Events – Online Worldwide (March 3, 2021): Teaching “Power Exchange, Energy Exchange: Conscious Inequality, Dominance, and Submission.”
- … and more being announced all the time!
To check out other classes and intensives, visit my Upcoming Appearances page to learn more. From there you can sign up for my free newsletter as well. To enjoy further free material from me, consider joining me over on Patreon 🙂
Much love to you all and see you soon!
Yours in Passion and Soul,