Part of building the Sacred Kink Second Edition involves building a book resource section of course! Find below my list of Sacred Kink books! I’d also love to hear your favorite books in the following topics that have helped you in your spiritual, energetic, and connected pursuit of kink (or found that kink helped you with those topics and found good information/reflection in what was written about). The topics are:
- Sex and Kink
- Relationships (including D/s and polyamory)
- Tantra and Sex Magic
- Spirituality and Magic (if you have any that tie in from Islam, Christianity or Judaism, that would be fantastic
The following are books that *specifically* address Sacred Kink as a topic. If you know of others, please let me know with an email, tweet, reply, or any other tool you can reach me with:
- Beneath the Skins: The New Spirit and Politics of the Kink Community, by Ivo Dominguez, Jr. (Daedalus Publishing, 1994).
- Bitch Goddess: The Spiritual Path of the Dominant Woman, edited by Pat Califia and Drew Campbell (Greenery Press, 1998).
- Carnal Alchemy: A Sado-Magical Exploration of Pleasure, Pain and Self- Transformation, by Crystal Dawn and Stephen Flowers (Runa-Raven Press, 1995).
- Dark Moon Rising: Pagan BDSM and the Ordeal Path, edited by Raven Kaldera (Asphodel Press, 2006).
- Kink Magic: Sex Magic Beyond Vanilla, by Taylor Elwood and Lupa (Megalithica Books, 2007).
- Radical Ecstasy: SM Journeys to Transcendence, by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy (Greenery Press, 2004).
- Sacred Power: Holy Surrender, by Raven Kaldera and Josua Tenpenny (Alfred Press, 2011).
- Sacred Kink: The Eightfold Paths of BDSM and Beyond, by Lee Harrington (Mystic Productions Press, 2009). – Second edition due out in 2016!
- Spirit of Desire: Personal Explorations of Sacred Kink, edited by Lee Harrington (Mystic Productions Press, 2010)
- Spiritual Transformation through BDSM, edited by Sensuous Sadie (Gracie Passette Productions, 2007).
Thank you all, and enjoy!