I know it’s been quiet here on my blog, but I am slowly starting to come out of hibernation. Part of why I have been out of touch here is that I have been rather talkative on the airwaves this year! I’ve had quite a few podcasts come out- you should check them out!
Lee has now been on Erotic Awakening as a podcaster for a year and a half… it’s been a wild ride:
- July 2012 (EA198) – Everyone Deserves Respect and Limits
In this month’s short podcast, Lee has finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey and is truly angry. Not about the bodice ripping, the tawdry plot line, or the unbelievable characters. He is upset that Christian Grey’s limits were not respected. Let’s talk about lines and respect, shall we?
- June 2012 (EA192) – Processing and Pushing the Edge
Dark fantasies and our own desires can be a challenge, whether we are on the receptive or giving side. Lee looks at two of his recent scenes, and examines his own processing systems and challenges you to do the same. Along the way he discusses energy bodies, identity, asking for our needs, changes in bodies after illness, and more.
- May 2012 (EA189)– Ponies and Puppies and Kitties, Oh My!
From cart pulling to getting cuddly, crotch sniffing to horse tails (and tales, in front of his mother), Lee introduces us into his world of animal roleplaying. Find your intent, debate your type of animal, and while you’re here, let’s see Lee blush a little too. Join us for a whinnying good ride!
- April 2012 (EA182) – Solo Sex, Rough Sex, Connective Sex
Join Lee Harrington as he discusses rough sex, connective sex and solo sex as valid forms of erotic expression. Along the way we will look at enemas, masturbation, poly mathematics, safer sex, negotiation styles… and share a few pieces of poetic smut. From partners to lovers to loving ourselves, this week’s podcast is a journey into authentic erotic exploration.
- March 2012 (EA177) – Thou Art Divine
In this month’s podcast, Lee is deeply touched by an essay by Foxfetch in a new anthology, and shares his reflections on transsexual deities. Along the way he opens up to the world his journey through gender, from queer to bi-gendered to transgendered to transsexual… to perfection and back to gender identity challenges. Join Lee as he reflects on divinity, creation myths, the shapes of universal power, and gives you a glimpse into how he processes it all- through tears, poetry and passion.
- February 2012 (EA 172) – Ask a Slut Panel with Tillie and BigBadJim
Join LadyFish as she interviews, roasts and otherwise harasses BigBadJim, Tillie, and Lee Harrington at the Westward Bound 2012 formal dinner Ask A Slut panel. From fears in slutdom to sluttiest moments, boot sluts to art sluts, laughter and slutyness to serious slut stories, the slut is ON! Come hear how they roll in the British Columbia kinkdom.
- January 2012 (EA 165) – Sacred Sexual Shamanism, Fire and Connection with O
This week, Lee Harrington chats with O on Sacred Sexual Shamanism, Fire and Connection! O can be found at: https://fetlife.com/users/99790
But I’ve also been on a few other folk’s podcasts this year!
- Q’Radio with Tamara Pincus: Gender, Kink and Spirit
- The Deviant Minds Salon: Sacred Kink, Personal Paths and Pagan Poetry
- Polyamory Weekly: Rituals and labels- What carries meaning?
- Big Little Podcast: Transgender Experience and Ageplay (also with Thymine, lissie, Aiden Fyre, Lee Harrington, Benny, and Riley Kilo)
- Sex with Jaiya/Voice America: BDSM and Beyond (also with Pamela Madsen and Liquid Nymph)